Well 2016 is just around the corner and if you’ve always wanted to become more organised, then we have a video series just for you!
This January we launch our 21-Day Get Organised video series!
Based on the idea that it takes 21 days to form a new habit, from Sunday 10th January and running for the next three weeks, I will be uploading a different organising task for you to do in a different area of your home.
Tasks have been chosen based on what I see are the main clutter points in a home. Most of the tasks are small. However, some big ones are thrown in there.
Each task will have a time limit on it. By having a time limit:
- It will help you focus on the job at hand
- You will see what can be achieved (and what can’t) in that time limit
We have taken into account that you guys have busy lives with family and work, so while the tasks have a time limit on them, they should be do-able enough to fit in with your day. With some tasks you mightn’t get the entire space completed. But that won’t matter because the point of the series is that you are getting started and making a change. You can always give more time on a task if you want to, or make plans to come back to it at the end of the series.
With the series, here are the main goals:
- To incorporate more organising into your life & to get used to it (i.e. a habit)
- To make a start on decluttering different spaces
- To become more aware of time
- To see how much can be done when time is more focussed
- To get some – if not all – these areas decluttered. Or at least better than before!
Why not subscribe to my You Tube channel. By subscribing, you will get a notification each day when the task has been posted. As our lives are busy, this notification might be very useful as it will act as a reminder for you to do the task.
And what tasks do I have lined up? Well here’s a sneak peak of some of the spaces we’ll be tackling together!
So spread the word, subscribe to our You Tube channel and start getting ready for #GO21!!