As you can probably tell August has been all about back to school here at Organised Chaos as we try to make sure you’re as prepared and organised as possible! Here’s our top picks of things to pick up before your little ones go back in September!
- We love Oliver Bonas for its fun and quirky designs. They do amazing stationary bits too, like these cute ‘Don’t Forget’ Nellie the Elephant sticky notes! You can order online to Ireland which is great, but we would love if they opened a store here already! Available here.
- When it come to getting organised every morning before school you’ll want to make your life as simple as possible. We think these non-iron school shirt from Dunnes Stores are a fantastic time saver! Available here.
- All that running around the playground is thirsty work so keep your little ones hydrated with this cute reusable water bottle from Marks & Spencer! Available here.
- Our new favourite shop Sostrene Grene knows how to do back to school right! They have two stores in Dublin now and are really affordable! These lunch boxes are great as they have compartments inside for you to fill with different snack options! Available here.
- If they don’t want a lunchbox, a lunch bag is also a really good option! This one from Dunnes Stores is brilliant as it will keep their lunch cool on those stuffy classrooms! Available here.
- Another affordable option from Sostrene Grene is these copybooks. They come in a variety of colours and designs so they won’t get mixed up with anyone elses! Available here.
- If you saw our favourite Pinterest pins blog post you may have seen the homework caddy using this Ikea trolley! Such a great idea for keeping everything in one place, and van be wheeled out of the way when they’ve finished! Available here.
- Another great option for keeping homework supplies together is this storage container from Woodies DIY! It has loads of small compartments perfect for keeping pens, paperclips, etc! Available here.
- We also love this pencil case from Marks & Spencer as it is silicone! We all know how filthy pencil cases are by the end of the school year so this is perfect as it can be wiped clean! Available here.