Much like everyone else at the moment we have a touch of wedding fever here at Organised Chaos! So for what we’re loving this month we thought we’d show you some of our favourite wedding buys for if you’re heading to a wedding yourself or if you’re trying to be an organised bride!
1. As you probably already know if you’ve been following us for a while, we love Kate Spade here at Organised Chaos. Check out this gorgeous Wedding Planner by one of our favourite Irish stockists, Moss Cottage. This would be the perfect gift for the organised person who’s just got engaged! You can get it here for €59.95.
2. These wine glasses would make a fabulous gift for a newly married couple. They are both modern and sophisticated, and we’re sure would get much use! You can get these Waterford Crystal glasses for €120.00 at Brown Thomas.
3. We love some DIY when it comes to wedding decoration, but it takes a lot of prep and organisation! We adore these giant Mr and Mrs balloons, you can get these from Hippenings where they also sell loads of other quirky wedding decorations! These Kate Spade balloons are €65.00, get them here.
4. Any stationary lover out there loves any excuse to buy and send cards, these Bridesmaid cards are just too adorable to pass up! They also come with lots of other messages such as ‘Flowergirl’ and ‘Maid of Honour’. Get yours here for €4.50 each.
5. Once you’ve sent your Bridesmaids their cards its nice to be organised on the day with co-ordinated loungewear. ASOS are now stocking a wide range including these gorgeous pink Bridesmaid dressing gowns! These are €36.62 and are available here.
6. If you’re not a fan of Hen Party sashes and banners but still want to get your bridal party a little something then why not order these personalised badges? We think these are really sweet and you can get a funny message underneath each name! You can order yours here from €3.79.
7. Still struggling to get the perfect wedding gift? You can’t go wrong with a sterling silver frame, elegant and timeless and ideal for wedding photographs. You can get this mother of pearl one for £50.00 at The White Company.
8. Guest books are something lots of people forget until the last minute, however if you get organised you can order this beautiful grey and gold one in advance! This one is from Sugar Paper LA and is $48.00.
9. Last but not least, once you have the gift don’t forget the card! We love the cards at Oliver Bonas, and its nice to put some thought into it so it doesn’t look like one you just grabbed from the shop on your way! This one is £3.95 and you can get it here.