I’m delighted to announce that today I’m launching Organised Chaos’ first online course!
One of the biggest obstacles I’m asked for my advice on is how to organise paper. We are drowning in it. Despite all the new advances in technology, we are just as dependent as ever on paper. How about these for some stats on paper:
- 18 minutes is the average search time for a document.
- Everyday An Post collect, process and deliver more than 2.5 million items of mail
- The average document is copied 9 to 11 times.
- According to the Economist magazine, in 2012, Ireland uses 1.81 trees per person for paper.
Crazy eh?! You can clearly see that if it’s taking you 18 minutes to find a document it’s some waste of time. It’s also a complete waste of time copying the same document 11 times! Those photocopied documents are also hanging around the home or office making your paper problem look worse than it actually is. And all this wasted paper sure isn’t great for the environment.
I had been thinking of creating an online course for a while and doing one on paper was a no brainer. I am so excited that this course is available now, because I really think that it, along with your dedication, can really make a big dent in your piles of paper and a real difference to your skill at dealing with paper.
In the course, you will learn:
- How to take control of paper FROM TODAY!
- How to make decisions on what paper to keep and what to get rid of
- How to effectively use your To-Do list and calendar to get rid of paper
- Step by step guide to declutter the back log
And lots more!
The course will be run from www.udemy.com . If you haven’t heard of this, Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online with a library of over 40,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Through a combination of video lessons delivered by me, real life examples, downloads to use and keep and exercises to complete to keep you on track, this course will give you the motivation to get started, and will give you a method to help you work through the piles of paper!
For the next week, this course is on sale for 50% OFF! So if you, your family or friends are interested in this course, this week is the time to grab it!
To get the discount, click on the link below!
Take a peek at our preview video here, and log onto the course here to see even more detail about what’s involved and what you’ll get when you enrol.