As it is Father’s Day this Sunday we wanted to share with you some of our top gift guides for the organised Dad! Or perhaps you have a disorganised Dad? Even more of a reason to buy him one of these great gifts!
1. Instead of your typical plastic iPad stand this one is a gorgeous, sleek wooden design that will keep his desk clear and clutter free! £19.00 available here.
2. Smythson are the bees knees when it comes to luxury stationary, so why not get your Dad a personalised notebook? These can be embossed with his initials, you can choose from a selection of quotes, as well as a wide range of colours! €50.00 and available here.
3. This cute and quirky wooden container is perfect for Dad’s that leave a trail behind them when they walk in the front door. This gives him one place to fling everything instead of all over his desk! This is €45.00 and you can buy it here.
4. Every Dad needs a good briefcase to keep himself organised while on the go! We love this one from Howick, it’s 100% leather which means he’ll have it for ever. You can purchase it for £125.00 here.
5. What better present for the organised Dad than personalised stationary? We think these ones are so cute and you can personalise them with his name! These are €16.66 and you can get them here.
6. For the techie Dad we like the idea of this cable storage box to keep cables and cords hidden from view. This is £21.81 and is available from Amazon.
Happy Organising and Happy Father’s Day!