Once you’ve broken the back of decluttering its time to organise your home and think about interiors! We thought we’d show you what we’re loving, we’ve got everything from stationery to homeware, which will help you to stay organised!
1.We do so love the idea of someone making us breakfast in bed! If you want to encourage your other half to do just that then maybe you should think about this gorgeous fold out breakfast tray from The White Company? Just if you’re thinking of dropping a subtle hint…..It’s available here for £50.00.
2.Who doesn’t love Diptyque? Coming into summer it’s nice to switch out your candle scents from the muskier heavier smells you use over the Winter months to something a bit fresher. This Mimosa scented candle has notes of hay and honey making it the ideal summer scent. It’s €25.oo and is available from Brown Thomas.
3. For all the other stationery lovers out there we think you’ll love Russel + Hazel. Modern and luxurious stationery that looks gorgeous left out on your desk instead of tucked in a drawer! We especially love this gold and acrylic stapler that would certainly take pride of place at the front of our desk. Available here for $18.00.
4. Hippenings is one of our favourite online Irish stores, especially as they stock Ban.do! This little porcelain tray is ideal for leaving on your dressing table or hall table to catch all the bits and bobs that usually get thrown everywhere! It’s available from Hippenings for €22.40.
5. As far as homeware goes we do love mixing in some copper to otherwise plain everyday items, meaning they look nice displayed on your countertops instead of hidden at the back of a cupboard! This Bodum coffee container is vacuum sealed keeping everything fresh, as well as just being, well, gorgeous! It’s available from Brown Thomas for €28.oo.
6. White chairs help to give your space the illusion of more light and space. We love the clean and minimal design of this one from Browsers. They would look really lovely around a rustic table, a nice way of mixing modernism with the more traditional! They are available here for €439.00 each.
7. Is there anyone who doesn’t love Kate Spade? Here at Organised Chaos we’re obsessed with the brand, especially they’re tongue in cheek approach to all their products. We love these notecards, that are mixed for all occasions, birthdays, weddings, thank you notes, etc. You can pick them up at Moss Cottage which is a must visit for anyone interested in interiors and organising.They are €31.00 and also available on their website.
8. To brighten up your living space now that summer is around the corner it’s always nice to get a few new cushions to brighten things up. We adore this sunshine embroidered one from The Elms, for €86.99 and available here.
9. Last but not least, if you’re dining outside over the next few months we think these napkins from The White Company are just gorgeous! We love the blue and white stripe cotton and how rustic they look. They are available here for £20.00.
What have you guys been loving this month?