Here at Organised Chaos HQ, I’ve become very busy and so I am looking for a super organised intern to work alongside me!
This job is going to suit someone who loves organising, would like to increase their administration experience in a working environment and who would enjoy being part of the early stages of a new business. It is a two month contract, however, a good match may lead to further development with the company.
This is a Administration Internship with a strong Sales & Marketing element:
Example of duties:
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Following up Sales leads
- Maintaining diary & calendar
- Email marketing
- Researching content for social media outlets
- Maintaining and scheduling content for social media channels
- Contributing ideas for social media outlets and marketing campaigns
- Coordinating competitions as required
- Maintaining electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Ordering office supplies
- Event planning
- Collections and drop offs
- Booking meeting rooms, flights, hotels etc. as required
The desired candidate will ideally have the following skills:
- Third level degree (minimum final year)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skills in social media – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Houzz, You Tube
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Access, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge in Hootsuite and WordPress will be an advantage
- Video editing and Photoshop will be highly advantageous
- Full, clean driving licence will be an advantage
The desired candidate must portray:
- A keen interest for Professional Organising
- Conscientious with strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Part-time work: 16 hours per week for 2 months
- Start date is May 2015
- You will be DUBLIN based and you must be able to come to my office.
- This is an UNPAID internship, however, allowance for food and travel will be given. It may also potentially lead to a greater opportunity.
Please EMAIL a copy of your CV together with a cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for this job. Any evidence of organising/ interiors/ blogging should also be sent.
Email Applications ONLY to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put INTERNSHIP in the subject bar when applying.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 17th April 2015
Best of Luck!