If you have a busy family life, then organisation is key! Setting up a spot in the home for the daily essentials can be very helpful. Having items that everyone in the family needs on an almost daily basis can help everyone stay more organised. Good storage solutions, with the essentials in easy reach, means there’s no fussing about and no lost time searching for things. Items are just there when and if you need them.
Call them what you like but these ‘Admin Stations’, ‘Household Hubs’ or ‘Command Centres’ usually have the following items:
- Incoming mail
- Meal plans
- Notes from the school
Depending on where you set it up, you might also have room to add items such as:
- Children’s art work (changed weekly)
- School reports
- A hook for each school bag
- Winter accessories – hats, scarves, gloves etc
To get you in the mood to create your own, check out some of these beautifully organised hubs….
1. Clever use of cabinets here:
2. Get really creative with some shutters!
3. Make wall space work for you!
4. This family hub ticks all the boxes!
You will not regret the ease an organised space like this can bring you!
Let me know in the comments below, if you decide to set one up, or indeed if you have one on the go already!