Today we have a gift guide for you featuring lots of gifts for person in your life who loves organising! Or who perhaps need to be a bit more organised. Not to mention some nice homeware too from some of our favourite Irish retailers! So if you have some empty space under the tree and stockings that need stuffing look no further because we’ve got you covered!
- Who doesn’t love a candle for Christmas? This White Company one smells fresh and Christmassy making your home feel perfectly festive. You can get this one in Brown Thomas.
- We think most people are a bit stationery obsessed these days and these Ban-Do pencils are adorable as each one has a different compliment embossed on it! Available at Hippenings.
- For the business person in your life or someone who is serious about organising, a Smythson notebook is a stunning gift. Pricier than your average notebook but they are amazing quality! Pick one up at Brown Thomas.
- This is such a fun present that we would love ourselves! A lightbox that you can personalise yourself is a great gift for a teenagers bedroom or even someone into quirky homewares. You could even have it spell out ‘Merry Christmas’ before they open it! Available at Hippenings.
- As we all have mobiles nowadays, very rarely do people keep address books. But from someone who has lost their phone numerous times it is a really useful thing to own. We adore this Kate Spade one and think it would make a great present for someone who runs their own business! Available at Moss Cottage.
- If you have someone in your life that loves to cook we love this recipe tin! It’s handier than a recipe notebook as there is plenty of space for recipes ripped out of magazines/or given by friends. You could even get them started by adding in a few of your favourite recipes? Available at Moss Cottage.
- There’s nothing more frustrating than when the necklace you want to wear is in a tangled heap at the bottom of a jewellery box. Problem solved! We love this necklace stand as it looks so pretty with its marble base and you can easily hang all your longer and fine necklaces from it! Available here.
- Last but not least is a gift for the seriously unorganised person in your life! We think this print is hilarious and would look great hanging in a messy teenagers bedroom! Available here.
Now you’ve got the presents organised, check out our post full of inspiration for wrapping them!