So this week, why not play around with some toy room organisation…
15 minutes organising:
- Make labels – either written or take photos – remember to get them developed!
- Place labels on storage
1 hour organising:
- Organise children’s drawings – choosing which ones you’ll throw out and which ones you’ll keep.
- Place drawings in a designated folder or art pouch and label with your child’s name.
- Place drawings up on display – on fridge/ noticeboard etc.
2 hour organising:
- Choose a toy/ a press/ a section of floor and spend this good chunk of time organising the toys there.
4 hour organising:
- Shop for new storage – remember to know what toys you are buying storage for & measure presses and cupboards beforehand!
- While you’re out, get your photo labels developed.
Daily Evening Tasks:
- Bring the days toys together
- Place into storage bins
- Tidy up computer games and related wiring and consoles
- Go through any drawings & file or display
- Clear floor spaces